Geology is vast area to know. The goal of this site is to provide you with the new invention and discovery of the geology, Paleo environment of the earth, natural hazards and disasters and its science. Learn in-depth knowledge about geological events, Processes and mechanism from colorgeo.com
Bio; Raman Kumar Biswas
PhD Students (Tohoku University, Japan & Assistant Professor and Chairman (Ex.) Dept. of Disaster Resilience and Engineering Faculty of Disaster Management Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Dumki, Patuakhali, Bangladesh-8602.
2016 – Present; Ph. D. Students, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
Oct 2014-Sep 2016; M.S in Earth Science, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
2005-2006; M.Sc. in Geology & Mining, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
2002-2005; B.Sc. in Geology & Mining, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
Mass Extinction and Paleo-climatic research using geochemical biomarker, Paleo evolutionary changes and causes of biosphere changes, Sedimentology, Marine environmental changes and its phenomenon. Geological hazardous events and its research, Past and recent extinction of the earth history and interested in Remote sensing, Ground water quality. Petroleum exploration using biomarker.
- Kaiho K., Saito R., Oba M., Ito K., Miyaji T., Biswas R., Tian L., Sano H., Shi Z., Takahashi S., Tong J., Liang L., Oba M., Nara F.W., Tsuchiya N., Chen Z.Q., (2016) Effects of soil erosion and anoxic–euxinic ocean in the Permian–Triassic marine crisis. Heliyon 2, 137.
- Saito, R., Kaiho, K., Oba, M., Tong, J., Chen, Z.Q., Takahashi, S., Chen, J., Tian, L. and Biswas, R.K., (2016) Secular changes in environmental stresses and eukaryotes during the Early Triassic to the early Middle Triassic. Palaeogeogr. Palaeoclimatol. Palaeoecol. 451, 35-45
- Kulatunga U; Gayan W; Dilanthi A; Parvez A and Biswas R.K.; Disaster Risk Reduction in Bangladesh 2012,World Construction Conferences; Colombo, Srilanka; 209-220pp
- Biswas R.K.; Shamsuzzoha M; Islam A.R.M.T; Suitability Assessment of some Groundwater samples for Irrigation of Shailakupa Upazila under Jhenaidah District.; Journal of the Patuakhali Science and Technology University.
- Biswas R.K.; Roy M.K. and Haque K.I. ‘Assessment of ground water quality for drinking purposes in some parts of Jhenaidah District, Bangladesh’ International Journal of Geology, Earth and Environmental Sciences; Jaipur, India.
- Biswas, R.K, Saito, R., Kaiho, and., Zhiqiang Shi, “Land ecosystem collapse followed by marine environmental stress spanning the Permian-Triassic mass extinction” Journal of Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta.
- Biswas. R.K.; Roy. M.K. and Roy. D.K. “Adaptive Strategies through Indigenous Knowledge in Agriculture Sector of Patuakhali District” in the Journal of Institute Bangladesh Studies, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh.
This is a Geological Website. The geology is vast area to know. My goal is to cover all the new discovery and explore the past history of the earth applying the geological knowledge. Feel free to visit us to get help with some lesson and guide about Earth Science.
Visit out Site and learn more about Geology and it related events. We are now accepting Guest post “Write for Us” Contact us in the Contact us Page through our email. Our Site is emerging and growing fast. So far, we have 100+ articles. The site was launched in 2018.